|Date Posted||December 13, 2022|
You already LOVE us and the SNACKS WE MAKE!
Chips, Cookies, Crackers, Wafers, Cheese Curls, Popcorn, Tortilla Chips... yeah, we make them ALL! Shearer's is the company behind all your favorite snack brands.
We have over 5,000 associates in 14 state-of-the-art manufacturing and warehouse sites in North America that produce over 800 million pounds of snacks per year. Did you know that we buy 20% of all the potatoes grown in the US? WOW!
And we know what you’re thinking…how can I get my hands on some free goodies? Our team members can take home free snacks!
Afternoon Shift: 3pm-11pm
$28.25 - $35.25 - RATES + $1.00 Shift Differential
*Based on Skill & Experience*
Your seat at the Best Snacks Table
Setting up, installing, troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining production/manufacturing equipment.
You'll be accountable for the efficient installation, preventative maintenance, troubleshoot and repair of electrical controls and mechanical machinery. Equipment includes but not limited to high-speed packaging equipment (Ishida and TNA Baggers, Scales, Labelers, Case Sealer, Baggers, Seasoning Equipment), along processing equipment (kettle fryers, extruders, conveyor system, ovens, etc.).
- Inspect equipment, perform preventative maintenance duties, diagnose and make repairs.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment
- Experience with electrical systems to include low voltage control circuits, motor circuit controls, VFD’s, PLC troubleshooting knowledge (Rockwell PLC/HMI knowledge preferred), and electrical safety systems required
- Detects faulty operations and defective material; reports those and any unusual situations to proper supervision
Comply with safety regulations and maintains clean and orderly work areas
What you bring to the Best Snacks Party:
- 3 years direct work experience as a maintenance technician in a manufacturing setting
- Focused Electrical & PLC Programming Experience
- Mechanic skills including pneumatic, hydraulic, mechanical, PLC troubleshooting, and repair of production machines.
- Knowledge and experience with Lean Manufacturing Concepts, Predictive Maintenance Programs and Continuous Improvements Initiatives a
We offer a variety pack of benefits after just 30 days:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Flexible Spending Account, Retirement Savings Plan with Match, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Critical Accident Insurance, Group Critical Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Plan and numerous opportunities to volunteer in the communities in which we operate. We also offer Direct Deposit and Daily Pay Options
You will be considered for employment in our inclusive workplace
Because at Shearer’s, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is your invitation to apply now!