|Date Posted||June 17, 2020|
The Manufacturing Engineering Manager plans, directs, and coordinates the activities of the engineering departments and other departments thus facilitating efficient manufacturing operations across the organization.
- Collaborates with other manufacturing managers and leadership to set and assess priorities across teams.
- Works with operations and quality teams to ensure products being produced adhere to strict quality standards as set by the customer
- Assesses cost effectiveness and feasibility of manufacturing processes; makes and implements recommendations to reduce costs and improve efficiency
- Must have demonstrated organizational skills to manage multiple priorities and schedules in a team-based environment
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and written/verbal communication skills are required
- Responsible for putting procedures into place to monitor projects and track expenditures within department
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department
- Accountable for the performance and results of a team within own discipline or function
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations and the ability to motivate and inspire change
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Thorough understanding of plant engineering, industrial engineering and tooling.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software to prepare budgets and records.
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Industrial Management or Engineering as well as ten plus years of experience in a similar role.
- At least five years of supervisory experience preferred.