|Date Posted||November 17, 2019|
Stark Federal Credit Union seeks marketing assistant/business development officer to assist with marketing the credit union. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, well organized, and have a solid understanding of social media with 0-2 years of experience. Please include Salary Requirements with resume. Compensation package includes paid vacation, 401K match, paid sick days, and health insurance.
To help develop ideas and conduct programs to promote services and expand membership participation in the credit union’s services. Perform activities to encourage credit union growth and understanding of our financial products and services.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To work with the Marketing Manager to develop goals and strategies for building member relations and increasing account penetration.
- Write copy for and design credit union materials.
- Assist with Research, recommend, and develop web site and social media advertising.
- Coordinate marketing activities, promotional mailings, statistical reports, research projects, and service presentations.
- Assist with new ideas in promoting the credit union products and services on all platforms including but not limited to Radio, TV, Social Media.
- Cultivate and maintain all facets of external business relationships while continuing to expand and develop new relationships.
- Manage, monitor and report your daily work and expenses.
- Participate with other staff to design and carry out training and team activities to promote credit union membership.
- Perform other duties as required by management.Qualifications High School GraduateCollege education or related work experience
Be willing to undertake additional training as needed to effectively carry out job responsibility.
Trained or experienced in communicative techniques
Community relation skills
Alert to conditions of the times
Understand Credit Union philosophy
Familiar with Quark, Adobe, Constant Contact and Social Media platforms