|Date Posted||September 3, 2019|
The Marketing Analyst will leverage raw data to create actionable insights that drive marketing improvements. The ideal candidate has a passion for data and marketing, thrives in a fast-paced, team environment, and is committed to helping drive measurable results in our marketing programs.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE
- Excellent attention to detail, superior communication skills, and ability to take raw data and produce usable insights
- Previous experience supporting a marketing team with reports and analytics that drive campaign and/or tactic improvements and optimizations
- Prior hands-on experience and strong knowledge of analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Kissmetrics, CrazyEgg, etc.)
- You should have a comprehensive understanding and experience in SEO, content marketing, PPC, social media, and affiliate marketing.
- Proven success and experience in digital marketing (~ 2 years or more).
- Distribute standard KPI reports on overall marketing results on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Develop smart, compelling dashboards and reports to track KPIs, identify trends, and monitor marketing initiatives
- Actively monitor marketing campaigns and KPIs, provide reports and insights on campaign results, and generate recommendations for campaign optimizations based on analytical findings
- Determine own hypothesis regarding campaign results and conduct analysis to prove / disprove hypothesis
- Forecast future results based on historical data
- Drive continuous improvement through implementation of new and creative ideas.
- Supports the marketing team with active data management.
SOME OF OUR PERKS INCLUDE
- Modern office, centered in Belden Village, lots of open windows, plenty of sunlight.
- Stand-up desks
- Enjoy the relaxed dress code. Whether you wear jeans or your favorite hoodie, we just want you to be comfortable.
- Freedom to introduce new ideas or technologies; we’re open-minded to new ways of doing things!
We offer competitive compensation and a wide range of benefits, including paid time off after 90 days, medical, dental and vision insurance; Section 125 HSA and FSA accounts; company paid life, short term and long term disability insurance and a 401(k) with company match.