|Date Posted||February 6, 2020|
As a massage therapist your essential duties include performing professional quality massage within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable) and in alignment with policies and protocols, utilizing approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law. Designing specific sessions based on member’s/guest’s individual needs, and upholding the companies brand core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Perform professional quality massage, within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable).
- Must follow all Therapeutic Massage & Bodyworks policies and protocols.
- Assists in the cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms and common areas).
- Utilizes Therapeutic Massage & Bodyworks approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your location.
- If performing hot stone, deep muscle or prenatal therapy, must have appropriate training and satisfy the minimum clinic education hours.
- Maintain professional appearance at all times.
- Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis; communicates various promotions to clients.
- Creates excellent member/guest experience through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Completes SOAP notes documentation accurately and completely.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Skills and Training:
- Minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school and a certificate of completion.
- Participates in continuing education to improve effectiveness (preferred).
- Knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required, as well as knowledge of and experience in performing other modalities offered by Therapeutic Massage & Bodyworks.
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour