|April 4, 2019
LMT Mercer Group, Inc was formed in 1987 and supplies the vinyl and wood composite fence and deck industry with high quality component parts.
The Material Handler will be responsible for operating a forklift to safely move product to corresponding areas.
- Receives and transports product to correct areas
- Verify quantity & quality of material received
- Use handheld scanner to move product locations
- Ensure all machines have the correct material, colorants, blends ect
- Computer data entry
- Use computer to look up materials
- Safely and efficiently operates fork trucks
- Complete & maintain all required paperwork
- Use computer to follow schedule in system to plan ahead for materials needed on jobs
- Perform any other duties assigned by management
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds on a consistent basis
- Must have 1+ years' related work experience in a manufacturing or warehouse environment
- Must have 1+ years' related forklift experience
- Prior experience with computerized inventory system is a plus
- High school diploma/GED
Be able to stand on feet for the majority of the shift. Be able to lift up to 50 lbs. Be able to climb ladders and steps.
Job Type: Full-time