|Location||North Canton, OH|
|Date Posted||February 13, 2020|
Do you thrive working in a fast paced environment and collaborating with others?
United Architectural Metals, Inc. is currently seeking candidates for a full-time Material Team Supervisor position.
This position offers an amazing opportunity to work inside a state of the art manufacturing operation creating sophisticated building curtain wall products. Read more below to see what this position is and some of the projects we work on!
Position requires individuals to use their knowledge of inventory, shipping, receiving, MRP system, and leadership. The person for this role will always be looking for ways to improve current processes with a collaboration spirit.
- 2-3 years’ experience in inventory control, shipping and receiving
- 1 year or more experience in a supervisory role
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail and organized
- Must have experience operating power industrial equipment
- Use employees and resources in the most effective manner.
- Ability to multitask and provide quick responses to production issues.
- Identify problems and help improve processes.
- Ensure company deadlines are met.
United Architectural Metals manufactures high performance framing systems on some of the most sophisticated projects in North America. Those include major corporate campuses, skyscrapers, hospitals, universities and much more.
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and performance.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Workplace