|Date Posted||February 9, 2020|
Mojonnier — visit us at www.Mojonnier.com
Are you a creative, technical problem solver? Do you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment? Are you able to work independently? If you answered yes to these questions and are an experienced and motivated Mechanical Designer, we would be excited to speak with you about the unique opportunity to work with Mojonnier.
Mojonnier is currently seeking a Mechanical Designer to help design and manufacture skid-mounted deaeration, blending, cooling, and carbonation process systems used in the Beverage industry. You will be involved with equipment commissioning, troubleshooting, and overseeing installation and preventive maintenance.
Mojonnier is a well-respected brand, supplying equipment to the beverage and dairy industries. We are privately owned and over 100 years strong. We are a customer-first provider of equipment, parts and support services with an innovative technology-focused culture.
- Diagnose/troubleshoot/design fluid process equipment, including; pumps, automatic control valves, sensors/instrumentation, positioners, actuators, electrical (AC/DC), and Allen-Bradley PLC.
- Read and understand basic process and electrical schematics, wiring/piping drawings, and BOMs.
- Communicate, build, and maintain positive working relationships with team peers, suppliers, and customers.
- Maintain accurate records and data, prepare reports and other written documents, employ basic math skills, and use laptop computer.
- Work on equipment in large customer facilities with extensive activities including walking, standing, crouching, lifting, twisting, climbing, reaching, etc.
- Work extended hours, over weekends in the field and occasionally overseas during project commissioning and activities.
- Support sales process with knowledge of technology, products and applications
- Domestic and international travel is expected – sometimes up to 30-40% of time. (6-8 days per month)