|Date Posted||September 25, 2019|
KRUGLIAK, WILKINS, GRIFFITHS & DOUGHERTY CO., L.P.A., Canton, Ohio is seeking an experienced, full-time MEDICAID PLANNING PARALEGAL.
- Manage Medicaid Planning case load for multiple attorneys, including monitoring of deadlines
- Prepare and assist with the preparation of Medicaid Plans and the execution of estate planning documents
- Have an understanding of Passport, Assisted Living waiver, and long term care nursing home Medicaid
- Attend Medicaid Intake meetings to implement Medicaid plan
- Meet with clients and county Department of Job and Family Services personnel
- 3-5 years minimum experience in the Medicaid planning area
- Demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Work independently and collaboratively
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrate initiative, flexibility, and empathy
- Capable of problem-solving and detail-oriented
An Associate’s Degree in Paralegal Studies, Bachelor’s Degree with Paralegal Certificate or comparable experience.
Send letter of interest, resume and salary requirements to: