|Date Posted||September 9, 2021|
We are an OB/GYN Group in Canton. We have a full-time position and part time position, with many great benefits. Office hours are Monday thru Thursday.
We are looking for a reliable, compassionate, flexible person to become a part of our "team!
As a medical assistant, you will be responsible for providing support to our providers and patients through a variety of tasks related to patient care management, organization, and communication. The target is to complete all activities accurately, with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Interview patients and document medical history.
- Update medications
- Assist during medical examinations and procedures.
- Produce and distribute correspondence, letters, orders, faxes
- Prepare and clean treatment rooms and medical instruments
- Proven working experience as a medical assistant
- Knowledge of medical office management systems and procedures (we use Nextgen Healthcare)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Social perceptiveness and service-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Being flexible to change, able to be part of a "team"
We have strict covid screening measures in place to keep our staff and patients safe.