|Date Posted||February 25, 2019|
Neurocare is seeking a full time Medical Secretary to join our team! Neurocare is a growing and thriving neurology specialty practice in Stark County. Our medical secretaries work face to face with our patients to facilitate all after-appointment needs following a visit with our providers.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Appointment Check-Out
- Scheduling appointments
- Phone calls and message relaying
- Medical records request processing
- Setting up referrals to other specialists, therapist or providers
- Working on patient centered tasks via an electronic tasking system
- Providing support to patients for usage of our Patient Portal
- Assisting patients when signing up for medication assistance programs
- Faxing, emailing, mailing documents
The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years experience working as an appointment secretary or receptionist in a medical office. The candidate will need a solid understanding of HIPAA regulations and Privacy rules. We are seeking a candidate with an excellent attendance record. We are seeking a well organized, detail oriented team player who displays professionalism and compassion. We offer a very competitive benefit and vacation package! Apply today!