|Date Posted||June 2, 2021|
If you have excellent customer service skills and the ability to help callers resolve questions regarding how Medicare benefits coordinate with other insurance coverage, then Ameridial has a career for you! We have an established team that is growing with opportunities.
This is an in office position. Our office is located in Canton in the Belden Village area. Keeping your health and safety as our number one priority, we have COVID protocol in place
Training begins June 14th
In order to be successful in handling calls from beneficiaries and others, you must have a strong customer service skills and a high level of patience to deal with Medicare member needs.
We will train you for this exciting opportunity! The training is designed to keep you engaged. We will give you all the tools you need to be successful in this role
We offer our dedicated staff the following
- 7 paid sick time days
- 10 paid vacation days
- Medical, Dental, and Vision offered after the first 90 days of employment( if you choose not to obtain the insurance we will provide the funds for you to obtain your own health insurance)
- No weekends, paid holidays, casual environment (yes you can wear jeans!)
- Day time shifts are available
- Assist callers on what insurance is primary to Medicare
- Keep Medicare records accurately updated with correct insurance information
- Provide doctors with Medicare members insurance information for claims processing
- Adhere to the Privacy Act and HIPAA laws and regulations as they relate to the confidentiality of information released.
- 2 years of recent call center experience or 2 years of face to face customer service experience required
- Must be able to type 25 wpm, data entry skills are a plus
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent college education preferred
- Experience working with a PC and a Windows environment is required.
- Ability to organize simultaneous tasks
- Previous experience in medical collections
- Knowledge of HIPAA
- Previous experience with Medicare & Health insurance processes
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks to meet deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to show empathy
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed