|Date Posted||October 6, 2023|
DN Community Federal Credit Union is looking for a part-time Member Service Representative- Responsible for providing superior customer service to our members.
Position Details- Position will be 20-25 hours a week. Candidate must be available Monday-Friday 8:30-5pm and Saturday 8:30-12pm. 2 Saturday shifts per month will be mandatory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Greet members and provide routine information concerning services.
- Process member financial transactions, deposits, withdrawals, cash checking.
- Balance cash drawer and daily transactions.
- Strong knowledge of all Credit Union products and services.
- A variety of miscellaneous tasks including filing, scanning, and answering the phones.
- Adheres to all DNCFCU policies and procedures.
- Perform all other job-related duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or General Education degree (GED)
- Minimum of two (2) years retail banking experience as a teller or customer contact/sales position preferred but not required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)