Member Service Representative
|Date Posted||June 7, 2019|
Are you looking for a career with a successful, local organization?
Credit unions serve their local community and they invest their time, people, and resources to make their community a better place. At CSE, we aim to exceed the expectations of the members we serve and the people we work with. We strive to maintain an environment where everyone wants to bank and work.
Do you have excellent customer service skills and do you love to help others? CSE Federal Credit Union is looking for professional, driven individuals to serve in a Member Service Representative position.
- As a Member Service Representative, you will assist member with questions about their accounts and our products and services. You’ll have the opportunity to build relationships with members while providing recommendations and finding the best solutions for their needs. Specific duties may include accurately processing all transactions, opening, closing and maintaining member accounts, updating member records, actively marketing and cross-selling current and new products and services of the credit union and educating members on the benefits and features of new, as well as existing services.
Your day might include:
- Working with members to understand their financial and lending needs
- Making product recommendations that align with the member’s goals
- Meeting members where they’re at: conveying complex information to members in a way they understand
- Creating a positive and low-effort experience for each member
- Troubleshooting, as needed
- Meeting/exceeding your department goals, while always keeping the member’s best interest front and center
- Rolling with change in a dynamic atmosphere
- Working with Windows PC and multiple web-based applications
What you must bring to the team:
- One (1) year minimum general financial institution experience required; high-caliber customer service experience in a financial institution is preferred
- Previous sales and/or cash handling experience is preferred
- A passion for delivering top-notch service
- Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills: courteous, professional, friendly, empathetic, level-headed and composed
- Ability to use open-ended questions to obtain information to be able to present, explain and refer products and services to meet the needs of members
- You share our values of serving our community
All candidates must successfully pass a criminal background check and drug test.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, 401(k) plan with employer match, paid vacation/sick time.
To join our team, apply through StarkJobs.com email your resume and cover letter to CSECareers@csefcu.com. No phone calls please.
CSE Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer.