|October 11, 2023
DN Community Federal Credit Union is looking for a full-time Member Solutions Representative.
Position Details- Position will be full-time. Candidates must be available Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm and Saturday 8:30am-12pm. 1 Saturday shift a month mandatory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Performs and documents all collection activity pertaining to late, potentially late and delinquent loans.
- Initiates collection calls by telephone, mail, email and other means to resolve collection issues.
- Initiates appropriate actions to collect past due balances.
- Works promptly and effectively to minimize Credit Union losses.
- Stays informed of collection policies, procedures and legal requirements.
- Works with legal counsel to handle repossessions, garnishments and court actions as needed.
- Maintains the Credit Unions professional reputation through out collection process and contact with members.
- Suggests other products or services when appropriate.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Education, Qualifications, and Experience
- High School diploma or General Education degree (GED)
- Strong knowledge of all MS Office programs, including Excel and Word software. Outlook proficient preferred
- Must consistently demonstrate professional and pleasant behavior and effectively communicate in stressful situations and/or environments.
- Strong ability to plan, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks.
- Minimum 1 years Collection experience preferred but not necessary.
- Must consent to a pre-employment background check.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities