|Date Posted||October 1, 2021|
The Network Administrator will assist in daily upkeep of company network and report directly to the IT Director.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
The requirements listed below constitutes the minimum tasks necessary to perform this position and are considered essential job duties. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Maintain Company’s network, router, and switches
- Maintain Company’s firewalls and VPNs
- Setup and configure server hardware
- Setup, repair and update Computers
- Application installation
- Troubleshoot software and mobile data computer problems
- MS Office Support
- IT Ticket Tracking
- Account Management in Active Directory
- Printer support
- IT purchase requests
- VOIP & Cell phones
- Wi-Fi, IP Camera support
- Configure switches and routers on the network
- Assign and monitor remote network access
- Train users on software and hardware as needed
- Configure and troubleshoot Office 365
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications
- Corrects data-entry errors and performs routine maintenance
- Technical Support on Special Projects
- All other duties as assigned by management.
- Firewall and security performance
- Backup network data
- Configure security settings or access permissions
- Analyze and report computer network security breaches or attempted breaches
- Identify the cause of networking problems, utilizing diagnostic testing software and equipment
- Safety is a primary consideration and all rules and regulations must be followed at all times.
- Kimble Company is committed to providing a safe work environment. We seek to hire individuals who are committed to safe work practices and adherence to all company safety policies and OSHA and/or MSHA rules and regulations. We ask that all employees be diligent in the adherence to these policies so that we may all work safely together.
- Advanced ability to understand and speak English.
- The ability to convey complex directions to employees
- Language skills include the ability to analyze and communicate effectively, including but not limited to the ability to compose concise procedures, memos, and letters
- Ability to speak and listen professionally, and to work with various people from diverse backgrounds
- Advanced computer skills necessary; Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook & Access proficiency required
- Knowledge of Office 365
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- College degree preferred or equivalent working knowledge
- Certifications in Microsoft a plus
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military/veteran status or genetic information or any other status protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time