|Date Posted||February 23, 2021|
Copier Consultants, Inc., a locally owned and operated SHARP and Kyocera CopyStar Office Equipment Dealer.
Founded in 1997 specializes in copiers, printers, faxes, scanners, and document imaging software. Copier Consultants, Inc. is looking to add another full-time Network/Field Service Technician to our already existing expert team.
The Network/Field Service Technician must be able to troubleshoot, repair, and service copiers, printers, facsimiles, and scanners along with connecting digital MFP’s. Reliable transportation is a must as well as maintain an automobile stock inventory.
This position requires:
- Prior copier repair experience
- Troubleshooting capabilities
- Strong electrical and mechanical skills
- Experience installing networks with the ability to connect digital MFP’s to existing networks for printing, mail servers, scan to folder, and sharing folders on PCs. Experience installing drivers is a substantial plus
- Solid business communication skills and professional business attire
- Clean insured driving record and reliable transportation
- Must be able to lift and push weighted devices (copiers etc…)
- Highly Competitive salary
- Excellent medical benefits and AFLAC programs available
- Paid Vacations, Holidays, Sick Days
- Mileage Allowance
- Pleasant work environment and team-oriented staff
Please submit your resume for consideration in confidence to email@example.com, fax resume to 330-854-3132, or mail to 2521 34th St NE – Canton – OH 44705
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Copier Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.