Offset Printing Press Operator
|Date Posted||September 15, 2021|
Job Description: Offset Printing Press Operator
Paragraphics is currently looking to hire a true industry professional pressman to run a 29” Heidelberg Speedmaster 5 Color Printing Press. This opportunity is for a day shift operator and is a full-time position with benefits. A qualified applicant will be quality oriented and have experience operating 4+ color sheetfed presses. This position offers a competitive hourly rate with full benefits.
Essential Job Functions
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate an understanding of our product quality standard, customer specifications and visual inspection requirements.
- Performs routine adjustments during the press run and maintain quality throughout the job.
- Observes and monitors machine operations to detect malfunctions and to determine whether adjustments are needed.
- Ability to use color measuring instruments for monitoring color.
- Measure and monitor ink viscosities and its effect on color.
- Produce assigned jobs efficiently and on schedule.
- Effectively communicate with plant manager and team members.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 4 + years of experience operating a 4 Color offset press.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic and quality focused.
- A team player with a positive attitude.
Paragraphics, Inc. is a 3rd generation, family owned and operated print and packaging manufacturer that has been a trusted partner for brands both small and large, local, and nationwide for over 45 years. We operate two facilities in Canton, OH with both offset and digital printing facilities with full-scale supporting functions, enable us to produce exceptional work, fast and with flexibility to minimum orders. At Paragraphics, our people are the ones who make the difference, and we value those people like family.
Feel free to reach out and learn more about opportunities to join our growing company at:
Or feel free to give us a call at (330) 493-1074
Paragraphics, Inc is an equal employment opportunity employer. All offers of employment are conditioned upon successful passing of a drug screening and background check.