|North Canton, OH
|February 20, 2019
Provide collections on assigned GBS Divisional past due accounts along with proper follow-up with customer and daily application of accounts receivable.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collection of past due accounts receivable on assigned accounts
- Daily cash application and running of applicable reports
- Monthly statistical reporting for assigned accounts
- Maintain Bad-Debt Reports for assigned divisions
- Monitoring and application of electronic funds transfer and/or backup person for duty
- Monitoring and application of credit card transactions and/or backup person for duty
- Understanding and implementing GBS Corporate Credit Policy
- Perform receptionist functions such as answering and directing incoming calls as required.
- Provide backup coverage for billing associates as required.
- Provide backup coverage for accounts payable associates as required.
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS (Knowledge, Skills, and Ability Requirements)
- Good communication skills including verbal, written, interpersonal, listening and conflict resolution
- Well organized
- Detail oriented
- Skilled at problem solving
- Knowledge of or experience with PC to include Microsoft Office products
- Skilled in operating fax, telephone, calculator, PC and other related office equipment
- Ability to prioritize tasks
Does this job have supervisory responsibilities? NO
Are there subordinate supervisors reporting to this job? NO
Are there other non-supervisory employees who report directly to this job? NO
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS, EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED plus able to type and use calculator.
- Prior experience to include collections experience, data entry, Word, Excel, and operating various printers and PC.