|Date Posted||April 7, 2021|
Operations Manager Banking/Compliance
Stark Federal Credit Union seeks Operations Manager to oversee all branch operations and provide leadership and vision to the daily operations. Compensation package includes 401K match, health insurance, and vacation and sick pay.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise, coach, and develop staff regarding service expectations, policies, procedures, products, systems and banking transactions. Prepare teller and FSR performance appraisals and disciplinary notices as needed.
- File government reports in a timely manner and oversee training for all regulations pertaining to BSA, USA PATRIOT ACT, and OFAC.
- Respond to customer questions or problems as appropriate and ensure the high quality of customer service and satisfaction.
- Supervise the day to day operational functions of the branch including overseeing teller and customer service duties.
- Approve customer and bank transactions within authority limits.
- Perform audits to identify & mitigate operational risk and to ensure ongoing adherence with compliance procedures.
- Be knowledgeable about all deposit, business, and consumer loan products.
- Maintain proper teller and vault cash levels including ordering coin and currency.
- Facilitate regular employee meetings to discuss goals, disseminate company information, discuss operational issues, etc.
- Maintain staff schedules to provide adequate coverage at all times.
- An understanding of banking rules and regulations to ensure the financial institution is compliant with federal regulations. Produce training materials and conduct ongoing compliance training as needed.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with subordinates, peers, management, outside providers and all teammates.
- Ensure safety policies are followed for each branch location
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- A minimum of 5 years banking management experience
- Must possess an extensive understanding and knowledge of the banking regulatory environment
- Must possess a thorough understanding of core and ancillary banking systems
- Must possess a strong working knowledge of ACH, Wire, and Fraud, and Debit Card, procedures, Etc.
- A working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision; self-directed and motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and personal discipline skills
- Strong relationship-building and process review skills