Operations Manager Fire and Security Division
|Location||1935 Allen Ave SE, Canton, OH|
|Date Posted||September 24, 2021|
- Responsible for planning, implementing and managing the activities of the Fire and Security Division.
- Ensures the Fire and Security Division meets company gross profit objectives through field productivity, scheduling, maximizing billings, and controlling costs.
- Provides adequate supervision and personnel deployment and utilization and materials purchasing and coordination to ensure maximum profit potential.
- Manages all indirect cost and expense below budget levels.
- Accomplishes all Fire and Security Division work within client and company agreed parameters.
- Provides timely and adequate sales support to ensure service field technicians are fully productive.
- Responsible for preparing proposals for potential clients.
- Sets realistic schedule for self and subordinates to ensure maximum utilization of resources and timely completion of tasks.
- Direct coordinate activities of work force to generate sales at or above company standards.
- Determines staffing requirements, develop and manage new employees, or oversee those personnel processes.
- Manage revenues and expenses, drive new customer acquisitions, ensure great customer service and manage and prepare reports to document results.
- Authorize all expenditures handled directly by the department in adherence to company policy.
- Will engineer, plan, schedule, service, program and or install simple to complex fire alarms systems and/or programming panels.
- Other duties as assigned.
The pay range for this role is $55,000 to $75,000 annually and is based on experience and qualifications.
- Medical, Dental and vision insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) plan with company matching contribution
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 4 year degree preferred.
- 5 – 7 years of business experience in sales and / or operations, with a minimum of 3 years of related Field Leadership experience preferably within the service industry and/ or with security, and previous Business Growth P&L responsibility preferred. Strong understanding of fire, CCTV, security and card access systems, low-voltage systems, installation and testing.
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management.
- Knowledge of financial and accounting principles and practices.
- Experience with employee relations, talent management/engagement, team building, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Superior management skills, excellent time management, planning, and forward-thinking skills.
- Must demonstrate ability to work with and influence peers and management.
- Expert familiarity with applicable codes (i.e. NFPA 25 and NFPA 72).