|Date Posted||August 11, 2020|
Operations Specialist – Pathways HUB
- Have knowledge of Stark County community for the performance of community-based outreach to increase awareness and engagement.
- Monitor and provide monthly reporting of Community Health Worker client pathway completion accuracy and consistency.
- Provides system training to CCA supervisors and new CHWs. Provides technical assistance to the Care Coordination Agencies and referral partners specific to the Care Coordination System and Pathways HUB Model.
- Reviews, writes, and interprets monthly reports for funders and contracted agencies to evaluate the progress of program goals and objectives.
- Review, approve, and reconcile billing for Care Coordination Agency.
- Participate in the coordination and oversight of CCA billing activity and system utilization including data cleaning and data preparation related to the billing processes.
- Develops and implements the Pathways Community HUB Quality Improvement Plan; develops quality improvement strategies for CCAs and the HUB; initiates quality improvement cycle with HUB Director and Clinical Coordinator.
Any combination of training and work experience, which indicates possession of the skills, knowledge, and abilities listed below. An example of acceptable qualifications for this position is: Completion of college education with a Bachelor’s degree in a health-related field or equivalent degree required and two (2) years of demonstrated experience in program management and data analytics or equivalent combinations of experience and/or education