|Date Posted||November 15, 2020|
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc.
We value our team.
Kimble takes pride in hiring talented individuals to become a part of the Kimble team. When you choose a career with Kimble, you are part of a professional, well- trained team that works hard and works safe. You are a valued front- line team member; a role that is essential to reaching our company goal to keep Ohio clean and happy by providing the best service to our customers and communities.
We are local.
As a locally owned and operated company for almost 70 years, Kimble understands the importance of local careers. Our local and consistent year-round work has you home daily for the rest and quality time you need with your family. Kimble offers Paid Holidays, Vacation Days and the ability to earn PTO.
We are growing.
The Kimble team has worked hard to become the company that it is today. As Kimble continues to grow throughout Ohio, we encourage our team to take pride in getting the job done… and getting it done right!
- 3-4 years of outside sales experience Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Previous Sales Management application use preferred
- Extensive experience in all aspects of customer retention management Strong understanding of customer and operational service requirements Willingness to travel in a local territory
- Proven ability to achieve sales goals
- Excellent attendance
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record and be insured under our Company insurance.
- Must successfully pass pre-employment (post-offer) drug screen and background check.
Responsibilities and Duties:
To perform this job successfully, an applicant must be able to perform the below essential duties and all other duties assigned but management:
- Responsible for new sales of commercial waste and recycle services and retention of existing customers.
- Develops annual business plan in conjunction with Sales Manager, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus the Sales Associate on meeting or exceeding sales quota.
- Demonstrates the ability to identify and carry on a business conversation and close sales with business owners and decision-makers.
- Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in the gaining of market share in the assigned market area.
- Sells and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues.
- Effectively use sales software tools provided by Kimble
- Develops a database of qualified leads through internet research, referrals, telephone canvassing, and face to face cold calling and documents all prospecting activity in Tower.
- Responsible for identifying and building effective relationships with networking groups and other professionals to maximize influence and generate new revenue opportunities.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, customer service calls and follow-up activities within their assigned territory, including the use of Microsoft Outlook and Tower to maintain accurate records to maximize territory potential.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Travel to and from prospects and customer locations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Relationships and Roles:
- Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of Client satisfaction.
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to set and reach goals
- Proficient in Computer skills and Microsoft Suite
- Proficient in Time Management
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Planning and Organization Skills
- Majority of the time spent focused on Outside Sales and Travel
- Some in-office planning time is required
Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Company matched 401k
- Up to 10 Paid Vacation Days
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Onsite Wellness Coach available by request
As one of Ohio's largest collection and disposal company, Kimble Recycling and Disposal, Inc. is a family-owned and locally operated. Kimble is more than just "waste disposal." Our customers are also our neighbors, and we treat them as such. We’re reliable, attentive and experienced professionals who provide unmatched customer service to the residents in our service areas. We are 100% committed to keeping Ohio clean and happy—after all… we live here, too.
Join Ohio's largest independently owned collection and disposal company TODAY!
Apply online or at any location today!
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military/veteran status or genetic information or any other status protected by law.