|Date Posted||May 27, 2019|
Shearers is a privately held producer, co-manufacturer and distributor of quality snack foods sold under the Shearers brand, and other private labels. As a matter of fact, Shearers is the number one producer of kettle cooked chips in the world! As the leader in North America, we private label and co-manufacture salty snacks and we are the second largest producer of cookies and crackers. We utilize our manufacturing expertise to serve as a strategic supplier to our partners, who are nationally recognized retail and restaurant brands. So, while you may not be familiar with our name, you likely eat the products we make on a regular basis. With exceptional competence in product development, manufacturing, marketing, and distribution, we continue to realize significant growth in each segment of our business. Headquartered in Massillon, Ohio, we have over 5,000 associates in 11 state-of-the-art manufacturing and distribution sites in North America. You can visit our website atwww.Shearers.com.
Packer Team Member for Repack Warehouse - Navarre, OH
Shift: Midnight's12am-8am or Afternoons 4pm-12am
Your seat at the table
- Assembling boxes
- Checking, verifying, packing and moving product
- Packing bagged product from the packaging tables into the cases and placing them on pallets
- Inspecting finished product and assuring quality
- Taking pride in contributing to the overall cleanliness and efficient operation of your facility
- Supporting your team as needed
What you bring to the table
- Good communication skills
- Interest in or experience with technology
- Ability to think beyond the plan
- A high sense of integrity and the ability to act with urgency
- A drive to deliver the best result for the customer
- A curiosity to learn more, with the ability to assess situations quickly
- Ability to support, encourage and invest in a strong team
We Offer a Feast of Benefits
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Flexible Spending Account, Retirement Savings Plan with Match, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Critical Accident Insurance, Group Critical Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Plan and numerous opportunities to volunteer in the communities in which we operate.
You will be considered for employment in our inclusive workplace
Because at Shearers, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is your invitation to apply now!