|May 17, 2019
OMNI Orthopaedics has a long history of providing excellent patient care to Canton and surrounding communities. OMNI's Pain Management Scheduler provides Physician/patient support in all aspects of scheduling procedures with outside facilities while providing excellent customer service in a fast pass work environment. The right candidate must be caring, energetic and a self-starter with the ability to work in a team as well as independently.
- Experience in Pain Management procedure scheduling
- Knowledge of Electronic Medical Records
- Current Certification in a Healthcare Field of Study.
This position also requires:
- Excellent customer service
- Outstanding work ethic
- Ability to multi task
- One on One interactions with physicians and patients
- Successful Background Check
- Growth and opportunity
- Competitive benefit packages
- Salary commensurate with experience
If you meet these qualifications, you could be an asset to our team!
Response to qualified candidates only.
Resumes accepted via StarkJobs.com or HR@omniorthopaedics.com
4760 Belpar St NW
Canton, Ohio 44718