|Date Posted||June 2, 2019|
You already us
Shearers is a privately held producer, co-manufacturer and distributor of quality snack foods sold under the Shearers brand, and other private labels. As a matter of fact, Shearers is the number one producer of kettle cooked chips in the world! As the leader in North America, we private label and co-manufacture salty snacks and we are the second largest producer of cookies and crackers. We utilize our manufacturing expertise to serve as a strategic supplier to our partners, who are nationally recognized retail and restaurant brands. So, while you may not be familiar with our name, you likely eat the products we make on a regular basis. With exceptional competence in product development, manufacturing, marketing, and distribution, we continue to realize significant growth in each segment of our business. Headquartered in Massillon, Ohio, we have over 5,000 associates in 11 state-of-the-art manufacturing and distribution sites in North America. You can visit our website at www.Shearers.com .
The successful candidate will handle standard contracts, confidentiality agreements, consulting agreements, maintaining and updating records. This includes review, research, proofreading and organization of corporate matters and files. This position will have the flexibility of working remotely with periodic visits to headquarters.
Your seat at the table
- Preparing standard contracts for vendors and distributors, including confidentiality and non-compete agreements, consulting agreements, etc.
- Legal research, fact-gathering, maintaining and updating files
- Filing of paper and electronic data/documents
- Providing additional support to company's legal and business teams as needed
- Stay abreast of industry standards and incorporate best practices
What you bring to the table
- 3+ years of corporate and contract experience, in-house or firm
- Bachelors degree, or equivalent working experience
- Proficient at filing paper and electronic data/documents
- Advanced research skills, resourceful in the use of research tools and technique
- Document/File management
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail. Must have ability to make sound interpretations
- Strong communications skills both written and verbal
- Superior organization skills; accurate and detail-oriented
- Self-motivated, independent, responsible
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and online sources
We Offer a Feast of Benefits
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Flexible Spending Account, Retirement Savings Plan with Match, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Critical Accident Insurance, Group Critical Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Plan and numerous opportunities to volunteer in the communities in which we operate.
You will be considered for employment in our inclusive workplace
Because at Shearers, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is your invitation to apply now!
To all recruitment agencies:Shearers Snacks does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Shearers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Apply for this job at Shearer's Snacks