|Date Posted||May 14, 2019|
91 Restaurant Group, Canton OH
We are a small restaurant group with four restaurants in the Canton area. We have 250 employees and are looking to expand our concepts in Ohio. We are known for providing an excellent environment for our most important asset, our staff. This coordinator role is key to ensuring everyone's growth as well as protecting and enhancing the culture of our company. The Human Resources Coordinator will assist with all aspects of the recruitment and selection process to ensure the most highly-qualified candidates seek and gain employment with 91RG. You will partner with General Managers from each location to ascertain specific hiring needs and identify the highest-quality candidates for open positions. A hospitality mindset along with an understanding of social media recruitment methods will be a plus. This can be accomplished on a part time basis with a flexible schedule.
Some of the things you will be doing as Human Resources Coordinator:
- You are responsible for ensuring a warm and welcoming experience for our current and future team members.
- Greet and assist team members and applicants while responding to requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Regularly utilize an applicant tracking system to review, analyze and evaluate information provided by applicants in response to job postings
- Conduct screening interviews, forward qualified candidates to hiring managers and follow up on interview schedules
- Assist in the hiring and on-boarding of new team members
- Perform typing, emailing, filing, faxing, copying, mail and answering telephones
- Assist with some aspects of payroll
- Coordinate department projects, as needed
- Perform other general office duties and assist with special projects, as needed.
We are looking for people who want to be better everyday, that are self-motivated, energetic and who care about other people. Customer service is not only about the guest, but how we treat each other.