Part Time (flexible hours) Marketing Coordinator
|Date Posted||May 14, 2019|
91 Restaurant Group, Canton OH
We are a small restaurant group with four restaurants in the Canton area. We strive to provide great food and great service to our customers. Our culture is what we are most proud of. We would like to find a Marketing Coordinator to join us. Their responsibilities would include creating & implementing marketing plans. They would also provide administrative support to the General Managers of each location. This can be accomplished on a part time basis with a flexible schedule.
- Develops/maintains marketing information – marketing files, event databases, calendars, etc.
- Assists with the negotiation of 91RG advertising placements.
- Assist in the planning and event execution of restaurant events, meetings and other events.
- Accountable for tracking of specific marketing placements and budgets. Responsible for marketing invoice processing and working with Accounting.
- Creates sales and marketing presentations and materials.
- Responsible for the weekly social media posts.
- Assist with marketing projects as needed.
- Orders marketing and sales supplies and awards.
- Work without explicit instructions.
- Performs special projects as directed.
- Actively participate in marketing meetings and planning, providing input, looking for opportunities to grow and improve performance.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office functions (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Ability to perform multiple projects simultaneously and work under deadline pressure with fast turnaround time.
- High level of organizational ability.
- High level of communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Previous experience in working with the public and managing vendors.
- Proficient with InDesign.