|Date Posted||November 13, 2019|
Are you looking for a career with a successful and stable organization?
Do you have excellent customer service skills and do you love to help others? St. Joseph's Federal Credit Union is looking for professional, driven individuals to serve in a Part Time Teller position.
At STJ, we aim to exceed the expectations of the members we serve and the people we work with. We strive to maintain a friendly environment where everyone wants to work.
As a Teller, you will provide service support to Member transaction needs in a manner that is professional, friendly and compliant with all policies and procedures. In doing so, the Teller will recommend and refer services to Members that best fit their financial needs. Duties include accepting and accurately processing all financial service transactions while maintaining responsibility for cash drawer; assisting our members with a variety of deposit-related transactions including cashing checks, applying deposits, making loan payments and updating member records; promoting the credit union through exceptional service.
- Ability to build rapport, credibility and trust.
- Possess a positive, cooperative attitude with a high regard for providing high quality member service.
- Detail oriented.
- Competitive drive with determination to succeed and achieve goals.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn in an ever changing environment.
- Experience working in a face-to-face customer service/sales environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills necessary to represent the Credit Union professionally and positively to members and to interact daily with staff and management.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and maintain confidentiality in dealing with the membership and staff.
- Previous sales, cash handling, and/or financial institution experience needed.
- Experience in using a computer and various office machinery such as a copier/fax machine, 10 key calculator, scanner, etc.
- Must be able to work approximately 24 hrs per week with a varying schedule that includes Monday through Friday and most Saturdays.
All candidates must successfully pass a criminal background check and drug test.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package such as Simple IRA plan with employer match, paid PTO time, some paid holidays.
To be considered please apply through StarkJobs.com.
No phone calls please.
STJ Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer.