|Date Posted||July 17, 2019|
- Communicate and inform coworkers of parts status. (Importance 20%/Time Spent 5%)
- Supply technicians with parts. (Importance 12%/Time Spent 15%)
- Ordering and billing parts. (Importance 12%/Time Spent 10%)
- Shipping and receiving parts. (Importance 10%/Time Spent 15%)
- Drive company vehicles to pick up & deliver parts (Importance 10%/time spent 10%)
- Evaluate trucks and look up necessary parts. (Importance 10%/Time Spent 10%)
- 100% Active Job Downtime is for Inventory Organization – Organize and Operate Tool Crib for Company tools. (Importance 8%/Time Spent 15%)
- Inventory control of parts. (Importance 5%/Time Spent 5%)
- Stock shelves and return parts not used. (Importance 3%/Time Spent 5%)
- All other duties as assigned. Keep Clean & Orderly (Importance 10%/Time Spent 10%)
- High school education or its equivalent.
- Possess a valid Ohio driver’s license with the ability to be insured by the Company’s motor vehicle insurance carrier.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to operate a tow motor.
- Basic computer, Internet and website abilities.
- Knowledge of hardware specifications.
- Knowledge of business related parts.