|Date Posted||September 7, 2021|
Now more than ever, mental, and behavioral health care for kids is needed in our community. Child & Adolescent Behavioral Health is looking to meet the growing demands by hiring full-time Payroll and Accounts Payable Clerk.
As a member of our team, you will help children, youth and families successfully meet life's challenges by offering the emotional and behavioral health support they need. We are a collaborative network of child therapists, psychiatrists, PMHNPs, case managers, school staff, community partners and other mental health professionals working toward a common goal. Together, we provide a positive environment for kids and their families to find health, hope and happiness.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join one of the most innovative therapeutic mental health programs in Stark County. We offer a compassionate, supportive, accountable work environment to help you grow your career, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous and affordable medical, dental, life insurance, retirement, and paid time off.
Full-Time position in the finance/accounting department. Process payroll for 140+ employees with multiple pay systems and incentive structures. Process weekly Accounts Payable functions. Other general accounting duties as assigned. Fast-paced environment requires strong organization skills and ability to process quickly, accurately, and efficiently. Must work equally well independently and as part of a team with flexibility to handle multiple functions. Must have a flexible schedule to meet deadlines.
- High school diploma or equivalent and prefer college level accounting courses
- Abila MIP Accounting software experience preferred
- ADP software system knowledge and experience preferred
- Documented accounting training or three years’ experience in payroll or bookkeeping position
- Understanding of accounting principles and internal controls
- Strong computer skills, especially Excel, and ability to quickly learn internal software systems
- Intermediate level mathematical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
Salary Range/Compensation: Based upon experience.
Hours: Full-time. Monday – Friday 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Send Resumé/Apply by: In-house applicants send resume and attached application by September 17, 2021
To: Mary Frazier Rhodes, Administrative Assistant firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions To: Pam Lung, Chief Financial Officer at email@example.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Stark Co. – EEO-6