|March 21, 2019
Kimble Companies is growing and we are in need of a Plant Manager for our Twinsburg Recycling Facility. We are looking for an energetic, upbeat and enthusiastic individual who has previous experience in a manufacturing environment and management experience.
This position supervises the daily activities of the recycling center while ensuring operating procedures and excellent work standards are being met.
- Ensure maximum productivity and establish productivity improvement goals are met where needed.
- Interact with employees and line leader to ensure efficiencies on the line and the transfer station.
- Responsible for reviews and evaluating work to ensure quality, timeliness and quality control and adherence to all policies and procedures.
- Responsible for making sure equipment, line and conveyor system cleaned out and in working order after every shift.
- Perform and document minor repairs on equipment or notify Maintenance for more complex repairs.
- Good follow-through ability in order to complete all projects and monitor employee performance and behavior.
Our plant manager must be a hands-on leader, mechanically inclined and have a knowledge of OSHA, and other related state and federal regulations. We want this person to have strong written and oral communication skills and strong motivation and leadership skills.
Prior work experience:
• Previous supervisory experience of 1-3 years
• Previous recycling experience or related industry work a plus
• Previous production manufacturing experience a plus
Apply in person at 8500 Chamberlin Rd, Twinsburg, OH, or submit your resume.
Kimble Company offers a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Short Term Disability with a Health Savings account that grows using pre-tax money. We offer a 401k plan with company match, 10 days’ paid Vacation and Holidays after 90 days.
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military/verteran status or genetic information.