|Date Posted||February 6, 2019|
Are you looking for a career that allows you to work outdoors and allows you to be physically active while providing excellent customer service?
Pivot Staffing can open the door for you! We are currently hiring 25 Power Wash Technicians. This is an excellent position in which you will be providing power wash services to new and existing residential customers in Summit County.
This company is a growing organization and wishes to bring on those individuals who want to thrive and grow in a flexible, dynamic environment!
If you feel you are one of these individuals and have a desire to work for a rapidly growing Power Wash company in Akron, Ohio, join our team and apply to this position! We would love to speak to you!
- Immediate Openings!!
- Training – Paid extensive training program (1-2 weeks)
- Quick advancement opportunity with rapid growth!
- Full Benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Paid Time Off program and vacation time.
- Partial uniform provided by client (Jacket, hat and shirt)
- Class A professional company and work vehicle/ products
- Great corporate culture that promotes from within!
- #1 Objective is to provide excellent customer service to residential customers while providing power wash services at their home
- Attend morning meetings with head staff members each morning before their day starts
- Drive company vehicle to a list of daily job locations
- Power wash at residential locations (driveway’s, siding, brick, roofs etc.)
- Complete a checklist daily before your jobs start and at the end of the day as well
- Base pay of $11per hour plus incentives and bonuses!
- Temp to Hire Position
- Paid PTO and Vacation
- Full Benefits
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to perform the physical aspects on the position
- Must be able to work in cold and hot weather conditions
- Must have relatable experience such as landscaping, home improvement, power washing etc.
- Must be able to work each day until the jobs are all completed for the day
- Full-Time Monday-Friday 6:30am- until the job is complete (could occasionally last until 8pm)
- Mandatory overtime to complete jobs