|Date Posted||June 24, 2020|
We are a well-established company in the wood flooring industry and due to the overwhelming and constant demand for pre-finished flooring, we are seeking a qualified person who is looking for steady, full-time employment with opportunities to grow with the company.
This job requires knowledge of and experience working with wood stains and finishes. Daily work will consist of custom staining/finishing of various moldings, stair treads, etc.
If you are experienced in the field of wood finishing, this will be a comfortable position. You will be staining and applying finishes to stair parts, flooring and samples. Most formulas are established, and most of the work will consist of applying stain and finishing.
Shop-work only. No traveling to job sites.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Can take and follow direction.
2. Maintain good attendance, dependable, and display a strong work ethic.
3. Utilize finishing equipment in an efficient and safe manner.
4. Complete tasks delegated by the Production Manager.
5. Ask questions/seek advice from Production Manager or Team Lead when in doubt.
6. Follow Finishing procedures set forth by Production Manager.
7. Display a sense of urgency towards completing tasks in a safe and efficient manner.
8. Assist in developing solutions to problems.
9. Work within a team environment and contribute to a positive work environment.
10. Demonstrate a professional and positive attitude in approaching job assignments.
11. Contribute to a safe work environment.
12. May occasionally be asked to fill in other areas as the need arises.
13. Ability to work well under pressure with tight deadlines.
14. Adaptable to change.
15. Other job duties as assigned.