|Location||Canal Fulton, OH|
|Date Posted||October 6, 2019|
$16 starting wage depending on skills and experience
Under direction of the Plant Manager, the Laborer will be responsible for manufacturing pre-cast concrete products by preparing molds for production, casting products, stripping finished structures and finishing stripped products.
• Set up molds for specific products. Lift mold parts to assemble. Read production orders to determine job specifications and requirements.
• Handle and assemble rebar cages per production specifications.
• Measure work piece dimensions to determine accuracy of mold set up.
• Finish fresh concrete after it has been poured into prepared molds.
• Strip finished products from molds.
• Remove excess concrete from structure and mold by scraping by hand and using steel wool to clean.
• Perform clean-up and housekeeping duties; sweep floor; shovel excess debris.
• Operate any equipment needed to perform the job.
Note: Other duties and special projects as requested.