|Date Posted||August 31, 2020|
JRC Learning Center, a 5 Star Step Up to Quality Early Education Center is currently hiring for Preschool Teachers!
Early childhood professionals at JRC Learning Center bring encouragement, warmth, patience, and understanding to their classrooms. They inspire learning that promotes a child’s social, physical, verbal, and cognitive development which prepares children for success in kindergarten and beyond.
This is not a J O B. This is an OPPORTUNITY to utilize your passion for giving children the tools for success in Kindergarten and beyond through early education.
- Direction and overall supervision of a group of preschool children.
- Implementation of daily plans in accordance with the current curriculum, incorporating the Ohio Department of Education Standards.
- May be responsible for planning and implementing activities, teaching,
monitoring health, serving food, completing paperwork and providing
positive nurturing experiences.
Full Job Description: https://www.jrccares.org/who-we-are/careers/learning-center.html
- A minimum of a Preschool CDA (Child Development Associate credential) or an Associate degree in Early Childhood Education
- The following certifications are required: First-Aid, Communicable Disease, CPR (infant/child/adult) and Child Abuse Certifications within 90 days
- Full Time: Monday – Friday
- Salary commensurate with position, education and experience and professional development up to $14.89 / hr.
- Full-Time Employees are offered the following benefits:
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
- $25,000.00 Term Life Insurance at no cost to the employee
- Voluntary Retirement Plan
- Discount on JRC Services
- Sick Time
- Earned Vacation Time
- 9 Paid Holidays
JRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. USDA is an Equal Opportunity provider and employer.
Please send a letter of interest and resume to Careers@JRCcares.org
JRC Learning Center
2213 - 14th Street NE
Canton, Ohio 44705