|Location||1016 Ninth Street SW Canton, OH 44707, Canton, OH|
|Date Posted||August 6, 2021|
1st Shift: 7am-3:30pm, Monday – Friday
2nd Shift: 3pm-1:30am, Monday – Thursday
- Sets up and operates CNC and manual press brake machines to shape or form work pieces to Drawing specifications.
- Reviews set up sheets and specifications to determine set up procedure and dimensions of finished piece.
- Attaches tooling to machine bed and positions “stop” in machine.
- Measures work pieces for conformance to specifications.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds. Mobility requirements include: standing, walking, reaching and bending.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must have 2-5 years of prior experience, however will consider training a dedicated individual with strong mechanical skills.
- Good organizational skills and detail oriented.