|Date Posted||July 28, 2020|
TruCut Incorporated Company Profile:
• We specialize in manufacturing replacement component parts, mainly in the Heating Ventilating and Air Conditioning Industry for the major OEMs.
• We are an established, financially solvent, privately held company that is celebrating our 52nd year in business.
• We are unique in that we have many long term employees with over 20+ years of experience.
• We are extremely proud of the fact that our employees display an incredible passion for doing things the right way.
• We are ISO 9001: 2015 Certified
Features and Benefits:
• We offer a full menu of insurances and other supplemental benefits for all full time employees.
• We provide a 401K with a generous match, access to uniforms if needed and a generous vacation policy and a gain share program as well.
• On top of that, we offer a unique opportunity to partner with management on a fiscal basis through an “open book” financial management tool.
Role Summary: This role performs a variety of tasks under the close supervision of a level two or higher employee. These tasks may include running presses, assisting with extra workload, learning how to construct customized packaging solutions for our customers, supplementing crews on different projects and expanding your knowledge base to eventually move up to Level 2 and beyond.
Information about our community:
• We have three locations: Our corporate headquarters are located in Sebring, Ohio and we have facilities in Alliance and Salem as well.
• We have plenty of great communities in the area to reside that possess outstanding schools and low crime rates.
• The cost of living in our area is below the national average which means housing costs are very affordable.
• Ideally, you will possess at least two years of previous experience closely following directions to operate machinery, hold or supply materials and tools, and load or unload items on machinery and assembly lines.
• Cleans equipment and maintains a manufacturing area free from debris and dirt, and readies or puts away tools as assigned.
• Should be able to utilize a tape measurer and make accurate measurements
• Expected to learn how to read blueprints and understand the directions provided