|Date Posted||June 1, 2020|
DUTIES (include but not limited to the following):
- Administer programs for school aged children.
- Supervise professional and support staff.
- Act as facility director of Leonard Kirtz School.
- Oversee IEP development and implementation.
- Interact with the Superintendent, other Program Leaders, Administrators and Board of Directors.
QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS (include but not limited to the following):
- Supervisor’s or Principal certificate (or ability to obtain) from Ohio Department of Education in Special Education.
- Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Special Education.
- Five years of successful teaching experience with developmental disability population, or comparable experience as determined by the Superintendent. Two years’ experience in a supervisory capacity preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills with various word processing and database management programs.
- Demonstrated leadership/management and organizational skills.
- Ability to access worksite(s) required.
- Bureau of Criminal Identification and Investigation (BCII), Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), and abuser registry clearances.
- Knowledge of Ohio Teachers Evaluation System (O.T.E.S) preferred.
SALARY: commensurate with experience Excellent benefits package.
This position involves working with children and/or adults who have developmental disabilities.