|Date Posted||February 9, 2021|
Gregory Galvanizing & Metal Processing has an outstanding administrative opportunity for a well-organized, detail-oriented, dependable, and motivated individual. This day shift position will be primarily responsible for coordinating the production schedule by communicating with management, supervision, and sales staff.
Additional responsibilities include verification of the accuracy of daily production reports and entry into ERP, produce and distribute daily production, hours worked, weight comparisons, and product comparisons to proper recipients on a daily basis, and produce bill of ladings for all outgoing shipments and direct shipments to customers.
The ideal candidate will possess initiative, excellent logical reasoning, time management skills, proficiency with Microsoft Windows with a strong emphasis on Excel, and three to five years’ administration experience in a manufacturing environment.
We offer an excellent wage/benefit package, and a tobacco-free, drug-free, safe working environment.
- Paid Time Off and 10 paid holidays
- 401k company match effective immediately upon hire date
- Medical, dental & vision benefits
- Life insurance, short term disability & long term disability
- Company fitness facilities
- Annual discretionary profit-sharing bonus program