|Date Posted||April 27, 2021|
Brewster Cheese Company is the largest producer of Swiss cheese in the North America. We are located in Brewster, Ohio, which is located approximately:
10 miles - South West of Massillon, Ohio
20 miles - South West of Canton, Ohio
25 miles - East of Wooster, Ohio
40 miles - South of Akron, Ohio
We are looking for dedicated team members to join our team. Due to business necessity Brewster Cheese operates a 24/7 facility that means the selected individuals will work on either 2nd shift, from 3 p.m. to 11 p.m. or 3rd shift, from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. schedule will be determined by business need.
Full-time employees of Brewster Cheese enjoy an excellent compensation and benefits package that includes some of the following:
- Competitive starting wage
- Employees working on 2nd and 3rd shift receive an additional shift pay.
- The opportunity to receive up to an additional 5% cash payment based on fiscal year’s earnings.
- Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, etc.
- 401(k) with an above average company match and an annual Profit-Sharing contribution.
- Paid Vacation after six (6) months of full-time employment
- Seven (7) paid holidays with two potential bonus holidays.
Other attractive perks include:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Individual opportunities
- Positive Team Atmosphere
- Family Holiday Parties
- Other employee and family events throughout the year.
- Tickets to sporting events and other entertainments events.
The successful candidates will have a minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent and a solid work history. Candidates with strong math and analytical skills are highly desirable. Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. continuously and stand for the majority of an eight-hour shift.
Brewster Cheese is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to a safe work environment. Candidate must be able to pass a background check and pre-employment drug-screen. Qualified candidates ONLY may apply:
Mon – Fri 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
800 Wabash Avenue S
Brewster, OH 44613
Or email a resume to HumanResources@brewstercheese.com
NO PHONE CALL, Please
Brewster Cheese is an Equal Opportunity Employer plus a Tobacco and Drug-Free Workplace.