|Location||Canal Fulton, OH|
|Date Posted||March 15, 2019|
Entry-Level Precast Concrete Production Associate
Lindsay Precast, Inc. – Canal Fulton, OH
$12.00 per hour to start based upon experience
For those without experience ask us about our First Year Pay Increase Program
Please ask us about our Retention Bonus, Referral Bonus and Attendance Bonus Programs
Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Benefits after 60 Days
401k after 6 months
Paid Time Off after 6 months
Perform all functions necessary to produce precast product efficiently and safely with direction of the Lindsay management and supervisory staff. Work with employees in a team environment to accomplish required tasks.
· Stripping and cleaning forms
· Oiling forms
· Preparing and installing rebar or reinforcing wire
· Placement of appropriate inlets and outlets
· Pouring and finishing concrete in forms
· Ensuring tools and work areas are clean during the day and at the end of each shift
· Material movement such as carrying and replacing parts
· Finish product in an attractive manner free of cracks and imperfections
· Other related duties as required
· Must pass a drug test
· Must be 18 years or older
All Employees are required to epitomize Lindsay Precast CORE VALUES:
Those CORE VALUES ARE:
Keep Safety the Number One Priority
Manufacture Quality Products
Deliver Outstanding Customer Service
Adhere to LPI Strict Housekeeping Rules
Strive to meet Efficiencies
Must be Dependable (Excellent Attendance Required)
Be a Team Player
Meet Individual and Team Goals
Substantial walking, balancing, standing, turning, climbing, stooping, crouching, and reaching.
· Lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling 35-50 lbs.
· Manual dexterity and the ability to work in an industrial plant environment.
· Physically capable of heavy concrete construction for a sustained period of 8-10 hours per day.
· Indoor and outdoor work, Monday through Friday, with some overtime work required including some Saturdays.
· Required to wear a hard hat, steel-toed boots, gloves and safety glasses while working in our plant and/or in the yard.
· Use ear plugs, respirators and any other PPE as needed.