|Location||North Canton, OH|
|Date Posted||April 5, 2019|
|Skills||Management and manufacturing experience|
Paarlo Plastics, www.paarloplastics.com, located in North Canton, is a quality custom blow molder of standard and engineering grade thermoplastic products. Paarlo has been serving the general industry market since 1981, and has an immediate career opportunity for a Production/Operations Manager.
Production/Operations Manager Job Description:
- Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising personnel, resources and job results;
- Enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; revising schedules; resolving problems
- Initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards. Maintains/manages safe and clean work environment
- Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Manages operation of all shifts/production personnel (Foremen, Plant Supervisor, Maintenance, Techs)
- Communicates effectively, thoroughly and consistently with all production and management personnel
Production/Operations Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Experience managing processes/ process improvement, production planning, manufacturing and management experience. Plastics industry experience helpful. Management degree or comparable experience.
Minimum intermediate level user of software programs – DBA, Word/Excel format, Smart Sheet
Reports to: VP of Operations
Working Conditions: Walking – 85%, Sitting 15%, Warm indoor temperatures (no A/C in plant)
Benefits include health, dental, vision, life, Short Term Disability and 401K. Paid holidays and vacation. Salary commensurate with experience.
Email resumes to email@example.com or apply in person at 7720 Tim Ave NW, N. Canton between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm Monday through Friday.