|Date Posted||May 3, 2021|
TruCut Incorporated Company Profile:
- We specialize in manufacturing replacement component parts, mainly in the Heating Ventilating and Air Conditioning Industry for the major OEMs.
- We are an established, financially solvent, privately held company that has been in business for over 53 years.
- We are unique in that we have many long-term employees with over 20+ years of experience.
- We are extremely proud that our employees display an incredible passion for doing things the right way.
- We are ISO 9001: 2015 Certified
Features and Benefits:
- We offer health/medical/dental insurance as well a full menu of supplemental insurances
- We provide a 401K with a generous match, access to uniforms, a generous vacation policy a quarterly bonus program as well as a retirement program.
- On top of that, we offer a unique opportunity to partner with management on a fiscal basis through an “open book” financial management tool.
Role Summary: In this role, it is vitally important that you work hand in hand with the employees on the shop floor to ensure that all production requirements are met and completed within a timely manner while maintaining all OSHA, safety and customer requirements.
- Insure all employees work in a safe manner and comply with all safety and OSHA regulations
- Insure the proper training of all new employees is completed.
- Scheduling of all hourly employees
- Review of pertinent data including but not limited to, employee efficiency, Mfg. scheduled hours versus headcount, Direct time and Gross Margin, (GM) of all completed W/O’s
- Take an active role in Inventory Control
- Verify all daily/weekly inspections are completed, Lift trucks, Presses, Etc.
- Verify all first, hourly, and final inspections are completed and all other miscellaneous duties that are required within the business unit
- Capable of working with production scheduling to properly utilize hourly employees based on demand and materials and making sure that all jobs and projects are completed on time and on budget
- Combination of 8-10 years of education, training and/or work experience related to business management, manufacturing processes and/or related field.
- Availability to work OT/weekends as necessary.
- Previous experience in a heavy manufacturing environment with stamping/tube bending/general assembly/fabrication processes.