|Date Posted||July 16, 2019|
Position Concept: To support Head Start program staff in providing a safe and healthy environment for children at centers (e.g., in classrooms, kitchen, office, etc.) on field trips and while being transported.
· Support the Bus Driver in maintaining vehicle rules.
· Monitor and support passenger behavior to ensure safety
· Control passenger behavior and take corrective actions as needed
· Record attendance of passengers
· Must perform other related duties as assigned at the sites by the Site Supervisor or Managers
· Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
· High School Diploma or GED.