|Date Posted||August 20, 2019|
Program Aide (Alliance)
Position Concept: To support Head Start program staff in Alliance by providing a safe and healthy environment for children at centers (e.g., in classrooms, kitchen, office, etc.) on field trips and while being transported.
- Support the Bus Driver in maintaining vehicle rules.
- Monitor and support passenger behavior to ensure safety
- Control passenger behavior and take corrective actions as needed
- Record attendance of passengers
- Must perform other related duties as assigned at the sites by the Site Supervisor or Managers
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- High School Diploma or GED.