|Date Posted||February 22, 2021|
Agile by Beta Engineering, a Crest Industries Company, is currently looking for a Project Coordinator to join their team. The Project Coordinators assist Project Managers and project teams by ensuring that all changes in project communications such as; drawings, instructions and information regarding: equipment lists, pricing, change orders, schedule changes and contractual items (which collectively are known as transmittal packages) are complete and leave for delivery on time for receipt by customers, contractors, construction managers and other end users. The Project Coordinator manages this process on a daily and weekly basis.
- Customer Focus
- Decision Quality
- Business Insight
- Drives Results
- Communicates Effectively
- Instills Trust
- Manages Ambiguity
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review of project documentation for accuracy and completeness.
- Manages project specific documentation including: equipment book, catalog cuts, test reports, equipment drawings, material lists and field documentation.
- Updates and replaces document revisions in project archives and working archives.
- Prepares subcontractor change orders for submittal.
- Utilizes scheduling tools and makes modifications to schedules relevant to status and by requests from Project Manager.
- Professionally calls on manufacturers, vendor and customers to gather information and answer questions.
- Must be able to work with confidential information and insure the security of this information.
- Attends and participates in project meetings and conferences calls.
- Review all project transmittals.
- Coordinate construction activities.
- Manages project progress reports.
- Manages project cost analysis.
- Manage and coordinate design efforts.
- Compile comments to design and vendor drawing reviews.
- Oversee and securing all project permitting.
- Manage and coordinate internal and external design requirements.
ADDITIONAL ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Project Coordinator is responsible for carrying out additional responsibilities as requested by the Project Manager or the Manager of Project Management.
- Interfaces with other department employees and customers on a regular basis.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited vocational or academic institution in the fields of Construction Management, Engineering or Technology; or a related field is preferred.
- A Bachelor Degree in an unrelated field or an Associate degree in a related field PLUS 3-5 years of experience in project work will be considered.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Adobe Acrobat is required.
- General knowledge of high voltage substations or transmission lines is preferred.
- Knowledge of scheduling software such as Primavera 6 or equivalent is preferred.
HOW TO APPLY (Internal):
Employee completes an Internal Transfer Opportunity form (can be obtained from OD/HR), obtains his/her supervisor’s signature, attaches other documentation as needed, and submits the completed form and attachments to OD/HR. If the Employee is not comfortable notifying his/her supervisor, OD/HR will contact the supervisor for signature. Applicants must meet most experience and educational requirements as outlined in the job-posting announcement in order to be seriously considered. Meeting minimum requirements does not necessarily guarantee an interview. Incomplete applications will be returned to the applicant and may delay the application process or result in a non-qualification for the position.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply Online at www.crestoperations.com Phone: 318-427-9320
Contact: Nikki Edwards Text: 318-413-6164
4725 Hwy 28E, Pineville, LA 71360
Beta Engineering is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.
Beta Engineering is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request information regarding reasonable accommodation, contact your Human Resource Business Partner.