|Date Posted||July 6, 2020|
Why Phoenix & What We Do:
At Phoenix, we care about returning lives to normal as fast as possible. We truly believe that communication, transparency, and innovation can break down the barriers to build a better future.
Our team, contractors, and platform are here to make everything that occurs during the restoration & repair process quick, easy, and efficient. Most of all, our PHX Platform FINALLY brings job automation & transparency to those who need it most in their time of need.
What you will do:
The Project Curator (PC) supports all phases of the project management process. Maintaining a holistic view of multiple assigned projects, they will coordinate the effective execution of the approved repair estimate. The PC ensures that the repair project is delivered on time, within budget, and to the required standard. The primary job is to run the day-to-day Mitigation and/or Repair operations. The job types related to the operations can range from mold to water, smoke to fire, biohazard to emergency services, to all general repairs.
- Support assigned Project Manager (PM) in the delivery of all scoping information required to produce an accurate estimate
- In conjunction with the assigned PM, create a project schedule that meets all stakeholder requirements.
- Working with the operations department heads and any required sub-contractors, manage the effective execution (scheduling, procurement, project accounting, etc.) of repairs in compliance with the schedule and approved estimate.
- Maintain multiple project files, ensuring they contain detailed, accurate, and up-to-date information.
- Ensure that communication with all stakeholders (insured, adjuster, property manager, etc.) is timely, frequent, and clear.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to all.
- Monitor customer satisfaction throughout the process.
- Ensure that all project requirements are met (timelines, KPI, reporting, quality, etc.).
- Resolve disputes and complaints, wherever possible.
- A project coordinator is responsible for assisting with the clerical and administrative functions of construction and restoration projects.
- Ensure job compliance for all incoming and current work. This is completed through actively checking on current job and reviewing audit terms/files.
- It is essential that you answer phones promptly, address any concerns immediately and follow through with customer concerns.
- Data entry: Efficiency and accuracy will allow for effective production management.
- All addresses, phone numbers, and other project information on work orders or folder documents should all be confirmed and double-checked to assure accuracy.
- Maintain an organized workspace.
What you will bring:
- Experience coordinating residential and/or commercial restoration, renovation, or new construction projects.
- Experience with Xactware and/or job management software is considered a significant asset.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) and organizational skills.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Administration, Accounting Finance is a plus: 3 years
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Exchange)
- Excellent English written and verbal skills
- Attention to detail
- Takes Initiative
- Customer focused
- Team player
- People skills
- Solves Problems
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- 9 Hour workday. Operating hours between 7 am - 7 pm, with 1-hour lunch.
- This position may require that you are able to be contacted outside of normal business hours.
- Salary: $30,000 - $40,000 (based on experience)
- Benefits Package available (health, dental, vision)
- Vacation | Sick policy
- Relaxed work environment
- Prominent Downtown office location.
- Casual Dress Code
- In-office perks: RedBull vending machine, ergonomic workspace and office SONOS.
- High school or equivalent
- Construction, Restoration, Administration, Accounting Finance is a plus: 3 years
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year