|Date Posted||April 15, 2019|
Abbott Electric, Inc., a well established industrial, commercial and residential electrical contracting & engineering firm, is looking for an experienced Estimator/Project Manager to join our management team.
A successful candidate should possess the following estimating skills:
- Competitively estimate and conceptually budget all plans, specs and design/builds set forth by the company.
- Responsible for organizing and providing take-offs.
- Solicits material and subcontractor pricing.
- Prepares vendor and subcontractor list.
- Guarantees that bids are in compliance with bid documents.
- Oversees the assembly and dissemination of bidding packages to subcontractors, vendors and manufacturers
- Maintains aggressive bid schedule.
- Works to ensure harmonious customer relationships and build new ones.
Project management responsibilities include:
- Managing complex and large electrical projects for the Company.
- Scheduling and coordinating electrical construction activities based on reviewing and evaluating available documents.
- The ability to highly perform with minimal supervision.
- Ensuring that the company’s best interests are represented including profitability, and cost control.
- Developing and negotiating accurate, competitive, and profitable change order proposals for a variety of complex and large projects.
Knowledge of the National Electrical Code and electrical installation is required. Previous experience as an electrical Estimator/Project Manager is a plus.
This is a great opportunity for you to join our growing team as an Electrical Estimator/Project Manager, to build valuable management experience with an industry leader, and to enjoy a top compensation package. Send resumes to Brent Fatzinger, at Apply Now Button or fax to (330) 452-2895.