|Date Posted||June 16, 2020|
Child & Adolescent Behavioral Health
Position Available: Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Job Duties/Description: Child and Adolescent Behavioral Health (C&A) is looking for a team member in our Psychiatric Department to join our psychiatrists, APRNs, RN, and support staff in providing family friendly psychiatric services to our clients. C&A provides a supportive, flexible, and excellent learning/work environment in addition to superior benefits for our staff. Job duties include:
- Provide evaluation and management services, including psychopharmacology and psychotherapeutic services for children, adolescents, and young adults with serious mental health concerns including assessment, crisis intervention, assistance with linkage and referral, behavioral intervention, parenting and medication education.
- Coordinate client care with involved medical, mental health and educational professionals and social service providers, both within and outside of the agency.
- Provide prescription refills, medically necessary lab work, and respond to prior authorization requests for prescription medication with support from agency staff.
- Attend required supervision with C&A’s Medical Director (Collaborating Physician) and trainings as required by C&A.
- Utilize EHR to document activities provided to or on behalf of clients.
- Participate in educational activities at C&A and any partner organizations for APN students receiving training or supervision through the agency
- Other duties as assigned.
- Advance Practice Nursing license in Ohio, with specialty certification as a psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner. Open to new graduate APRNs.
- Must be flexible, energetic, posses a positive attitude, and a sense of humor; willingness to work in a close team environment required.
- Ability to work effectively with other professionals and different disciplines.
- Must possess skills to conceptualize client/system needs and recommend appropriate services. Training and experience that is “trauma-informed” required.
- Must be culturally competent and willing to work with clients and families within various and diverse populations.
Salary Range: Competitive salary based on hours worked.
Hours: Flexible hours
Send resume to: Mary (Frazier) Rhodes, HR Administrative Assistant email@example.com
Apply by: June 30th, 2020
Questions to: Georgene Voros - Chief Clinical Officer firstname.lastname@example.org
An Equal Opportunity Employer